Tuesday, January 21, 2014

City Crafter Challenge Blog week 195 ~ The Key to my Heart

Hello hello, it's Wendy, my last time hosting here at City Crafter... gulp...
This week I'm asking you to make a project using a key and a heart.
After all, it's going to be Valentines Day soon!
So get out your keys and hearts and get crafty.

hugs,
Wendy

Week 195 ~ The Key to My Heart


source

Guest Designer

Please meet.....

Cataleya



Hello dear blog readers! I was invited to be a guest designer this week and I'm very happy to be here with you! It was so exciting, when on the eve of the New Year I learned that my project "Glitter House" became the winner! I would like to introduce myself. My name is Olga Kovalchuk (Cataleya), I am 29 years old and I live in Russia in the wonderful city of Novorossiysk on the Black sea. From early childhood I love to draw and I love art in all its forms! By profession I/m an economist-engineer at the enterprise and sea transport. But all my life in free time I was drawing, sewing and crafts. Very like to do landscape design, planting flowers and grow vegetables. All this is very inspiring to my creativity! About two years ago I learned about scrapbooking and loved it with all my soul! :) Very grateful for this wonderful chance to be a guest designer at City Crafter Challenge Blog! I'm always glad to communicate with new friends! More about me and my projects you can find in my blog - http://by-cataleya.blogspot.ru/



what a pretty and sweet card, please hop over to Cataleya's blog and leave her some love!

.....................................

Be Inspired by the CCCB Designers



..............




.............




............




............




.............

Take Note
You are welcome to submit any type of project based on the theme and enter as many times as you wish, but we do hope that the creation is new and original, please do not link creation that have been posted prior to the day of the current challenges. We are looking after our wonderful sponsors who donate time, prizes, and effort with full focus on them, to be eligible for the prize -

No direct selling links are allowed here
Please mention City Crafter Challenge Blog and provide a link back to us
Please do not cross-promote event unrelated to City Crafter Challenge Blog
Link your direct post of the challenge and not your entire blog.


Prize

The winner for this challenge will win a Guest Designer Spot here at City Crafter Challenge Blog

Submit
Challenge ends January 27th, 2014 at 11.55 PM (EST)



If you have difficulties using Inlinkz, please email citycrafter@gmail.com, we will try our best to help you with your question.

Winner
Thanks to everyone who played along with us last week.
And the winner for week 194 is...



Congrats!!!!! Lucille, what a pretty project!
Please grab the winner's badge from our side bar and also drop an email to Kirsty (citycrafter@gmail.com) so we could set you up for the Guest Designer Spot, you'll have till January 29th, 2014 to do that!


Spotlight Artists Award


Congratulations to all, do feel free to grab your spotlight artist badge and display it proudly on your side bar! Thanks for playing along!
Please join us for our current challenge "The Key to my Heart"




8 comments:

  1. Beautiful DT creations, hope you like my entry!
    Hugs, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inspiration pieces from the DT and love the GDT's piece too! Great challenge idea too. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. These postcards would be a great present, because it is made with love. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the Spotlight Artist badge! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my; spotlight artist! Woohoo!!!!! Thank you so much ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi - thank you so much for selecting my card as the week 194 winner; I'm honored to be selected from all the lovely cards that were submitted. I will email you this evening. Thanks again, Lucille :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. as always a fab challenge and AWESOME dt examples to inspire! extra thanks to miss kirsty, who actually provided some of my *INGREDIENTS* as well, lol! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I was just checking and noted spotlight artist award for me, thank you! And, a big thank you to the team for always having such wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete